This qualification introduces candidates to the hazards and risks involved in manual handling and outlines what to expect from a manual handling assessment. It will enable employees to develop safer manual handling techniques in the workplace.
Who is the course for?
This course is for all employees.
Multiple choice test of 20 questions.
This course is QCA accredited.
This is a Level 1 course.
- The process of manual handling in the workplace
- Manual handling injuries and the activities which cause them
- Manual handling assessment and control options
- Responsibilities imposed by the Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- Qualification information
For information on course places, please ring 01752 844473 or email email@example.com