This qualification is designed for people working in food businesses at a supervisory level. It would also benefit those responsible for quality assurance, raw materials buying, customer complaints investigations or on -the-job training. Candidates who complete this qualification successfully will be able to supervise and train in food hygiene, and monitor and audit hygiene standards.
Who is the course for?
Supervisors and all who need a broader understanding of food safety.
18 hours minimum.
This course is QCA accredited.
- General introduction
- Food poisoning and food-borne disease
- Physical, chemical and microbial contamination of food and its prevention
- Food storage and temperature control
- Food preservation
- Design and construction of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- Personal hygiene
- Supervisory management
- Qualification information
- This is a Level 2 course.
For information on course places, please ring 01752 844473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org