Who is the course for?
This course is for “Appointed Persons” under the Health and Safety Regulations.
This is a four day
- Treatment and Control of Bleeding
- Treatment of Shock
- Management of the Unconscious Casualty
- Contents of First Aid Boxes and their Use
- Purchasing First Aid supplies
- Transport of Casualties
- Recognition of Illness
- Treatment of Injuries to Bones, Muscles and Joints
- Treatment of Minor Injuries
- Treatment of Burns and Scalds
- Eye Irrigation
- Simple Record Keeping
- Personal Hygiene in Treating Wounds
- Communication and delegation in an Emergency
On successful completion of the final assessment candidates are awarded an HSE Approved First Aid at Work certificate which is valid for three years.
For information on course places, please ring 01752 844473 or email email@example.com