This qualification is designed for those who use substances hazardous to health at work. It introduces candidates to substances, the risks and controls available, and outlines what to expect from a control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) assessment. The qualification will prepare employees to contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances in their workplaces.
Who is the course for?
2-3 hours minimum.
This course is not QCA accredited.
This is a Level 1 course.
Multiple choice test of 20 questions.
- Definition and types of substances hazardous to health in the workplace
- Health effects of hazardous substances and their causes
- COSHH assessments and control options
- Responsibilities imposed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Qualification information
For information on course places, please ring 01752 844473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org